UBA Prepaid Card
The UBA Debit MasterCard is a debit card issued on your Naira account in Nigeria. Therefore, you can use your card anywhere in the world. You can travel anywhere you want, stay wherever your heart desires and shop online as much as you could. This is what we mean by Roam your Money.
Download Enrollment Form ⇓
- — No need to have bank account
- — Alternative to cash
- — The Prepaid card is safe for transactions across channels (ATM, POS, Web)
- — Funds can be retrieved incase of theft or lost of the card
- — Access for fund 24/7 anywhere in the world (Worldwide Acceptance)
- — Can be used on various channels for local and international transactions (POS, WEB & ATM)
- — Valid for 3 years from month of issue
- — It requires a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for all ATM and POS transaction
- — Transfer money from your Prepaid card to another UBA prepaid card easily
- — Real time banking transactions
UBA Prepaid card allows you to worry-less about your card being hacked while shopping anywhere in the world or through any channel since it’s a prepaid card which assist manage your spending.
If your UBA prepaid card gets lost or stolen, you are protected against fraudulent purchase transactions from the moment you report the loss to UBA (Call CFC on +234 1 280 8822)
Visit any UBA Branch to get the card INSTANTLY.
- — Load the UBA prepaid card at any UBA Office or through UBA Mobile/Internet Banking, Payarena and Business Direct.
- — Go to any UBA ATM to change PIN
The UBA Prepaid is your reliable travel partner, experience unlimited freedom 24/7 anywhere in the world with your card.
- — Gift cards
- — Salary cards
- — Expense cards
- — Co-branded
- — View card activity
- — Check balance on card
- — Card to card transfer
- — Activate Verified by Visa (VbyV)
- — Phone number modification
- — Email modification